Today... all I wanted was a big fat burger and big fat fries! But I didn´t have any of that. So instead I decided to make a fish-dish! And believe you me....It turned out DELICIOUS! Here´s the deliciousness in style:
Recipe for 3 people:
6 middle size carrots
3 normal size potatoes
4 ts flour
3 ts soy sauce
4 fish filets (I used salmon)
1 - 2 tomatoes
- Cut the potartoes and carrots in tiny pieces
- Mix it with the eggs, a little bit of salt and pepper, one ts olive oil and the 4 ts flour and 3 ts soy sauce
- Cover a fireproof pan with the dough
- Cut the fish in big pieces and cover the dough with them
- Salt, pepper, basilikum + your favorite spices!
- Slice the tomatoes and cover the fish with them
- More salt, pepper and basilikum + your favorite spices
- Cheese on top!
Put in stove on 200 C for about 30 min, or until the cheese is a little golden
Cover the plate with your favorite veggies; I used cucumber since I didn´t have crispy salat today.
Then for desert, I had a big cup of black, strong coffee and oatmeal and chocolate cookie that my sister taught me...I´ll teach you those later ;)
NB! Fish is super good for your heart and for your skin. Eat fish 3 times a weak, and I can assure you your skin, heart and body will thank you.